Monday, December 15, 2008

my jams for the week....

So its Monday and I gotta tell yall my top jams for each day of the week......
ready set...
Let's get it...
PS: I need an outfit for Saturday anybody know what I should wear I have some black skinny jeans but after that my vision is gone.....smiles
beyonce's video phone-this song does something to me. her "ATL" swagg on it makes me happy it makes me miss the country girls from school and how they say "shawty" damn shawty you thick!!! I like when a girl talks a lil shit.
brandy's long distance- have you ever loved somebody was always my favorite song of like all time from Brandy but I think I fell in love with a new song...have you guys ever loved someone so much but they were so far well this is the song for you.
day 26's I'm the reason- this past weekend I watched the marathon of making the band 4 and forgot about little old day 26. I used to listen to this song as my play list when I would get my swagger right on my way out to the clubs...the upbeat song to listen to when you get out of the shower. makes you feel like "IM THAT NIGGA"
monica's hell no (leave home)- the modern anthem when you wanna tell that nigga/bitch "hell no you say you don't want it no more" I ain't going and I will be damned if you try to leave me. mos def should have been a single this record did wonders for me.
estelle's wait a mintute (just a touch)- we can take our time we aint gotta rush....she did this shit my favorite song to date from her this song is about someone trying to get them draws but why we gotta rush to that sex is so over rated. lets kiss and cuddle then you can give me those treats smiles i dig it especially in the intro.
jennifer hudson's (my heart)- this song is about that person that claims they want to be with you and they want this and they want that. And how at the end of the day this is my heart on the line you cant just be there for a quick "cough" um well you know how the story goes. her voice goes in.
t.i's swing your rag - dont know why i like this song to be honest what I do is that when it comes on I jump up and try and grab the closest thing to my louie rag. dope record.
dream's she needs my love- a year after the release and i still bump this record hard body..... she needs my love what can I say lol
signed
" I stay jammin"
d a v e

No comments: