Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Aftermath Of Storm Bee

Homecoming 2008 Was Great!!!

I had more fun at my own "Homecoming" then I did at one of the best HBCU's [Howard] No Bad Blood I love that school it simply wasn't rocking this year like it has been in past years....

As you can see above are four girls from my modeling troupe doing our rendition of Queen Bee's single ladies excuse my screaming this was simply a intermission they killed it though!




During hubby Jay-Z's set at Power 105.1 show last night at New Jersey's IZOD Center, Beyonce made a surprise appearance - giving short performance of her hotter than hot new release 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)!

Bee Your Such An Inspiration!

signed

"I told yall she was gonna hit now deal with the aftermath"

d a v e

No comments: