Wednesday, January 07, 2009

a notorious mess...oh hell no

after watching this I did some research on how kim herself felt on miss ex 3lW playing her in the jan 16 release of N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S

Hip Hop's Big Momma-Queen Bee , Lil' Kim is not pleased with the performances and writer's for the film, Notorious, and she has a few words for Faith & Ms. Wallace, the two who are supposedly behind the film.

HHW: What are your thoughts on the Biggie movie?

LK: I want the world to be clear; I have NOTHING to do with that movie. That movie is Faith and Ms. Wallace's story. Most of the story is bullshit especially the way my character is being depicted. There are a lot of lies in the movie. I had no idea it was even going into production, until one day I got a call from my manager at the time, Lance "Un" Riviera, and he said " Yo! You know they caste this girl Naturi [Naughton] to play you in the Biggie movie," I was outraged. I was upset, because to me, to do an autobiography about someone's life, you want it to be as authentic as possible. I was not involved in the movie. They never came and asked me anything about Biggie, but again this was Faith and Ms. Wallace's movie.

HHW: So it's safe to say you didn't approve of the casting?

LK: I couldn't believe it. I was outraged.

HHW: So what did you do?

LK: I went with my lawyer and my manager over to the production company's office in downtown Manhattan, (I never went to the set) and I demanded to see the script along with the audition tapes to see all of the people who auditioned for this role, and find out why they didn't contact me to help pick who was gonna play me. When I viewed the tapes, Naturi was the worst out of all of them. Regardless of the fact she looked nothing like me, when I saw the audition tapes, she was the worst and I had no idea why they picked her. It seemed she was the total opposite of what I am. In my opinion a really seasoned actress would have contacted the original person they are portraying to deliver their best performance ever. The only two people who know me are God and myself so the audience is getting jiped in this movie.

HHW: Who was involved in selecting her?

LK: I have no idea. Again this is Faith and Ms. Wallace's story. I would've never picked Naturi to play me, but I think they were just trying to depict me a certain way and that was so wrong. At the end of the day, if you want a damn good movie, you're supposed to go to the sources themselves. I mean, you got Cease and some of the other mafia members playing themselves, but they didn't want me to play myself 'cause it would've been to real. They didn't even ask me as a common courtesy or out of respect, and the reason why is because they wanted to lie and make up a story. In Naturi's defense though, I feel really sorry for her because they totally used her.

HHW: Did they ever approach you to be involved?

LK: No, Never

HHW: What are some of the discrepancies with the movie?

LK: There were so many. They were disrespecting me terrible in that script but the one that sticks out to me was in a scene allegedly when Ms. Wallace came to see one of Biggie's shows for the first time and I was supposed to be so mad at him about something that I pulled my panties off on stage and mooned the crowd with my p----. What the f---?! Come on, don't you think that would've been in the history archives? They're using Lil Kim to sensationalize their bulls--- lying'-a-- story. That was the last version of the script I saw, which somebody had snuck to me, 'cause people didn't want me to see it.

HHW: How did you feel about who they cast to play Biggie and the other characters?

LK: Personally I would've never picked Gravy either, that's not my baby as I knew him. I'm a realist. If he gave me that Biggie aura I would've been able to separate. But, there's nothing that comes off of him that says; that's Biggie to me. I know Biggie is like "come on, how they gone do me like that?" The only person who came close to who they portrayed in my opinion was the girl that Faith picked to play her. But again this is Faith's story. I could never tell you what Faith and Biggie's relationship was like so how in the hell can Faith or Ms. Wallace or anyone say what my relationship with Biggie was like? essence of that time period

HHW: Have you spoken with Faith and Ms. Wallace?

LK: No. Honestly, I don't have no words for them. But, one thing I will say is, I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both. That's it. I've been quiet for a long time. You don't hear me talking about none of them, and to be honest with you I'm really disappointed in Faith. I remember a few years ago she did a magazine interview where she talked about having a lot of respect and love for me. She said, "Kim was Biggie's girlfriend and I was Biggie's wife," and how that was hard for her to deal with. Then later on she writes a book and in it she tried to change it and say some stupid s--- about how I was his jump off. I laugh at her because I remember years ago being in the studio with my then boyfriend at the time, Scott Storch. We're in the studio, Faith was in another room and she called Scott's phone and said "Oh Kim's with you? Tell her I said hi and that I got love for her and hope that her and I can talk soon and be friends." I was like "wow!" I thought that was really big, considering that I'm a woman who her husband was in love with. I felt like that was real big. Me and Scott even thought of doing a record with her, thinking about how big it would've been for hip hop and for the Biggie family. She even sent her daughter China, who I love and took care of sometimes down to me, and China was like, "I love you Kim and my mom told me to tell you she loves you and hi." But, here we go years later, I guess the funds must be low; because somebody told Faith, "you gotta write a book and you gotta come at Kim in the book." It shocked me, 'cause I thought we had come to some kind of unity. I thought it was really tasteless. She could never play poker because she already exposed her hand. Faith, you know me, I'm an extremist I go hard. Once I start I don't stop. Why would you wake up this sleeping giant? HHW: And, what about Ms. Wallace?

LK: There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that. They want to talk about people exploiting Biggie, to me this is the worst way you could exploit his name; by disrespecting people who was around him who he had major love for. The truth is gonna be known. Like how a while back Ms. Wallace was on the radio talking about how we never mourned together and that she never knew me. It's crazy 'cause she and I lived together in Biggie's house for almost eight months after Biggie died. On top of all that, out of the kindness of my heart and the love I had for Biggie, I share five percent of my publishing with Ms. Wallace; just out of love, making sure that if I ate, she and the kids ate. And at the end of the day, this is how she repays me? It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed.

HHW: Will you go see the movie when it comes out?

LK: Hell No! I might watch it on bootleg, for legal reasons. I don't mess with Cease and them at all, but even they know this is not the real Biggie story. If they say something different, I ain't mad, 'cause I know they're rolling along for their little three minutes of fame, doing what they gotta do to hold on. I just want people to know, I have nothing to do with the film and I'm not supporting it. I'm Currently working on my life story where people will get the Naked Truth about Kimberly Denise Jones a/k/a Lil Kim. I totally agree, I feel Kim....To do a TRUE STORY, they should have reached out to the real members of the cast, like Kim.

signed

I gotta see this movie asap.

d a v e

No comments: