Thursday, January 15, 2009

reintroduction::: welcome 09' [i know im late]

i'm going 2 switch gears a bit.because i don't wanna become

a... a.... hmm. well. something novelty & empty.

seriously.so in an attempt 2 TRULY self-assess,

i'm going 2 turn this sh*t inward.i hope U don't mind.uhhh.i sat in the house 2day.

i went out both thursday & friday nights. a bit of a rarity 4 me.

i danced a lot. cardio down. on top of the intense drinking in the afternoons.

so i owed myself a chill day.a day where i kinda 4got i was in new york. i was in....

d a v e land. lol. which is fine.

2day i really appreciated the new feeling of '09.

[FINALLY] calls, texts & BBMs from friends in the City and around i guess the world (funny huh pippy)& beyond.

& really thinking about what's important: happiness & progression.(shrug) i have a great feeling about this one.

so allow me to reintroduce myself::::::many of you might say you dont need no introduction but

in that case I can no longer speak to unfamilar people in my life.

signed "Hello Im Dave"

No comments: