Friday, June 26, 2009

-Rest In Peace Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson, one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all-time, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson 1958-2009

-my heart is heavy and goes out to the family i don't know how to deal with "death" and although we lose people that are very close to our hearts each day no one said that the next death would be easier


-i ask all of my readers to pray pray pray pray for his family for he was the closest to them i feel awful and wish this was all a dream


-but i have been taught that it is ok mourn but celebration is the key with that being said MJ. I pay and give you my respect I thank you for all that you did accomplish and may you rest in peace sing a tune for my grandfather while your up there he loved you so much.
signed
"from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your artistry of course you will be missed"
d a v e

No comments: