Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Auntie Keyshia Is Back!!!

Keyshia Cole covers the latest issue of Billboard magazine. Inside she talks about her new album which will be released on December 16th
She goes on to say that the first two albums were more … painful,” she tells Billboard over lunch in Los Angeles. “It’s a different me this time: a young woman who’s still growing and finding myself, exploring life through different routes musically and in other areas. I wrote more about other people’s situations than my own. I’m moving forward.”


The set, due December 1th, is also set to feature a collaboration with Monica. Interesting. I'm definitely paying a lot of attention to this record, as I really feel as though her team scored an own-goal by releasing 'Playa Cardz Right' as the first single. It's just not first, second or even third single material but what do I know . I love Keyshia either way! I feel like she is overlooked.
signed
" Watch The Way It Is Tonight At 8pm"
d a v e


No comments: