Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jim Jones Does Complex


Jim Jones on Kanye West
Kanye is somebody you can just punch his chest old-school style, cave his chest in and sh*t like that. Like don’t ever, ever, ever talk about me again in your life! It’s just a joke to me. I’m just having fun. I heard him ranting and raving about my name and sh*t. How would I look having an issue with Kanye? I’d love to work with him. I need a beat from him. I think that’s why I’m most mad. Matter fact, I’ma f*ck you up if you don’t give me a beat! [Laughs.]

Jim Jones on ditching Cam to appear on stage with 50 cent
Jim Jones:He’s questioning my loyalty? He was questioning himself. At that point in time when I did [appear onstage with 50], I was doing all business. I was doing what was best for Jimmy, what was best for my career. It was in my best interest to do publicity stunts and get hype. He was nowhere to be found, so who is he to be questioning what I was doing?


signed
"I used to like this dude"
d a v e

No comments: