Friday, November 07, 2008

Random Thoughts

As a man I would teach my son to love himself, to enjoy his youth, to respect women.
I would let him know there is no one right way to success and that life is a series of risk.
I would teach him to take care of himself, how to manage money and how to manage people.
I would teach him how to open doors and pull out chair and how to properly approach his desires. I would teach him how to read people and poetry.
I would teach him how to dress,and to pray, and that yes he too is beautiful.
I would teach him about hard work...
I would teach him things as a male that I had to learn on my own.
I would teach him to love his mother and take the words of his father to heart
Yup that's what I would teach my son....
In class at 11:45 and my mind is in so many other places.
I wonder what life would have been like with two parents instead one.
Oh well LIFE was and still IS Good!
signed
"I aint had no daddy around while I was growing up thats why Im wild and I dont give a fu*k"
d a v e

No comments: