Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Before Class Real Quick....


School is getting to me...I have so much work to do but I like the pressure it motivates me to get the shit done. Everyone knows how much I love Beyonce as I woke up this morning at 6am I thought to myself "I wonder what inspired her to write [Ego] my favorite song" I know I have a big Ego and confidence for days cant nobody tell me nothing...excuse me are you saying something?
I cant wait to go home for Thanksgiving break. They say Home is where love is at well ain't that the truth this has been a rough semester but we all know why I am in school :) smiles
I need some new sneakers......MOMMY!!!!!!!
I'm hungry and didn't make it to my 8 o'clock
I miss my best friend she is my everything and keeps me in line....
The clock say 8:51 and I need to get to my 9 o'clock
and I wonder..........................
signed
"I have an alter ego as well...always did I'm a Gemini"
d a v e

No comments: