Monday, November 24, 2008

Dave's Review....

Alica Keys shoes are BADD!!!

I dig Kanye's rough style...





Rihanna is the only chick in the game that can wear some form of "Curtains" and really look as Sasha would say "Fierce"






Overall, the AMA’s were pretty damn boring. Beyonce’s performance looked pre-recorded and her dancers the [dark skinned] one looked like she messed up or maybe my television here in North Carolina is slow who knows....and Rihanna has that “shut up and show up” syndrome. Sort’ve like Cassie. I’m not saying she can’t sing, I’m just saying she’s mastered the art of looking fly..but her performances are never memorable like she is always dry to me remember when she performed "Take A Bow" at the 2008 BET awards see many of you might not remember cause it wasn't memorable nevertheless her effin boots were BADD. I’m not sure why Kanye is giving all of his awards away to Lil Wayne this year but to each is own… And Chris Brown won artist of the year over Coldplay????? Even he was shocked…I guess how Jay upgraded Bee Chris has mos def been upgraded!


Peep The Pictures Above

&

My Favorite Performances Below.......


















signed
"Man I Cant Wait To Go Home"
d a v e

No comments: