Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Black Berry Bold? The 3 B's


Now I love my Blackberry Curve with all my heart but damn this video had me sold!

I want this joint so bad but I hear its gonna cost

300.00

I don't know man that is steep I can at least wait until December

Christmas gift anyone?


signed

d a v e







The Bold features a sleek black exterior with satin chrome bezel and leather-like backplate, the iPhone-esque quad-band EDGE and tri-band HSDPA smartphone features GPS and Wi-Fi, a half-VGA (480 x 320 resolution) color LCD, and the usual Blackberry email/web functions and QWERTY keyboard. The Bold is powered by a 624 MHz mobile processor and also features 1GB of on-board storage (as well as a microSD/SDHC memory card slot), Bluetooth 2.0, and a 2-megapixel camera with video recording capability, built-in flash and 5x digital zoom. Blackberrybold.com

No comments: