Thursday, August 07, 2008

Mr. West [Take 1]

So here is Dave Whats The Word official review for the Glow In The Dark Tour [Take 1]

I know I might be late but I am so excited that I went to the Glow In The Dark concert on 8/6/08 to experience the BEST RAPPER ALIVE and his crew [N.E.R.D & Lupe] I have never been so tired and drained after a concert in my life the energy, the fashion, the people in that Garden was MORE then sick and I effien loved every second of it! Here are some clips from the concert on Tuesday the night before I went aka the WACK night word of advice kids if a performer is having a two night concert in a city please do make sure that you go to the last day! Trust me when I say it was star studded!!






http://www.vimeo.com/1478359?pg=embed&sec=1478359 from Nile Ivey on Vimeo.


In terms of Kanye's Crew!!!!

God how I adored Lupe's and N.E.R.D performances with all my heart! I have mad love N.E.R.D always have always will, Pharrell put on a GREAT freakin performance he opened the show due to him having to leave for his flight over sees. It was very high energy, and showed loved to his fans by letting some sexy girls come on the stage for one of my favorite joints [She Wants To Move] then for Spazz the stage was so crowded I thought it was going to break I mos def Spazzed the hell out when Teyana Taylor came on and danced her life off I almost died! Everyone Nose was the joint of the night and my night was most definitely fulfilled getting to see N.E.R.D like the guy said in front of me and Epiphany wow you guys made me hyped and now a fan of N.E.R.D that is all I needed to hear for the night!




http://www.vimeo.com/1478178?pg=embed&sec=1478178 from Nile Ivey on Vimeo.

Now Lupe, Lupe, Lupe, as he said I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I loveeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttt!!!

I am a fan of his now and forever his performance was DOPE! Hip Pop Just Saved My Life for real! I daydreamed with him and became a Superstar!

signed

Part II Next!

D a v e

No comments: