Sunday, August 10, 2008

Death Strikes Again...

My grandmother always says when someone dies they die in three's I never knew what she meant until the year my grandfather died and then Aaliyah and then Left Eye I guess she was right now I fully understand what she meant
This weekend really has been a sad one; soul legend,
Isaac Hayes passed away today at the age of 65:

Department.Paramedics attempted to revive him and took him to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead shortly after 2 p.m., the sheriff's department said.No foul play is suspected, the agency said in a written statement.Hayes won a third Grammy for pop instrumental performance with the title track to his 1972 "Black Moses" album.From the late 1990s through 2006, Hayes provided the voice of "Chef" for Comedy Central's raunchy animated series "South Park," as well as numerous songs.



RIP Bearnie Mac



RIP Isaac Hayes

No comments: