Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Word On The Street Is.....

BEYONCE IS ABOUT TO STING STAND BACK!!!
I feel sorry for Michelle's album getting pushed back but I am glad Solange's music is getting a good buzz. Hopefully at the top of year Kelly will have it together but I dont see that nonsense happening only because less because BEYONCE is back!

Yes baaaaay-bee, Beyonce's third album Virtuoso Intellect is coming November 18th! The first single will be available on iTunes September 12th. Producers for the album include Rodney Jerksins, The Dream, Kanye West and Neptunes! I'm getting excited as I type!
Beautiful Nightmare will be included on the album as a bonus track and her world tour is already in the early planning stages! I smell some competition for Jennifer Hudson this fall/winter! What do you think???
signed
d a v e

No comments: