Thursday, August 07, 2008

Mr. West [Take 2]





If you cant tell from my photos I had the best seats I have ever had in my life and trust me I didn't need to zoom a gosh darnit thing!

Many of you might remember this video a few months back if you don't shame on you cause I posted it but now I fully understand what Diddy meant when he said Mr. West did his mother fucking thing I remember watching this at home and saying I cant wait to see it.







Now down to business


Anyone who claims that the concert was wack or not entertaining excuse my french but what the fuck are you watching you have to be blind but even a blind man can tell that Yeh did his thing last night. Kanye's performance proved to me that he is the number 1 artist in the rap business and I don't care what anyone else says the man delivers on another level unlike anything that I have seen in my life. Now as far as the set I really really really LIVE for Kanye's set might I add that he is rapping straight line for line with not one hype man. No one is giving him a break to breathe he didn't miss not one beat. I am speechless as I sit here and type this I cant even find the words to say he gave his all with no thought in mind but perfection. There so much TRUTH in music. And I don't mean any disrespect to any of the other artist that were there but Kanye obviously stole the SHOW. The performance was star studded from Teyana Taylor, Matthew Santos, Will-I-Am, Jay-Z, Andre 3000, & Q-Tip was in the building.

If he still has one more performance left RUN RUN RUN and get your tickets even if your in the nose bleed!

signed

Mr. West changed my whole life

d a v e

No comments: