Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fresh Videos

I have to start this list off right!!!

Solange’s new video for “Sand Castle Disco” follows the old school band set theme of “I Decided” during parts of the video. She sounds a lot like Beyonce during the verses but her voice can be distinguished from her sister’s during the chorus. You can tell she doesn’t take herself too serious. I think I can more then dig it!!

Remember this was my song that picked for stamped fresh a while back favorite song by her to date!

The Games's My Life with Lil Wayne

Dope Rap Song


After listening to Musiq’s new song “Radio”, I have to wonder if he’s trying to alienate himself from the “soulful” sound that we love him for. Maybe that’s why he eventually dropped the “Soulchild” (or so I thought). Can’t knock him for trying something new.

Dont Know How I Feel About But Nevertheless I Still Like Him Regardless

No comments: