Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Top 10 HBCU's

I figured since school is starting back up and as much as I don't want to go back I seen this list and decided to do a post on THE TOP 10 HBCU's and my school happens to be number 10 so I guess I did something right by choosing this annoying school I have my reason dont get me wrong I love that good old JC.............SU I really do. Any way check the list and see if your school made this list if it did ITS POPPIN kids. [Well for HBCU that is]

Here's the TOP 10 ranked HBCUs in the country:


1. Spelman College in Atlanta, GA

2. Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA

3. Florida A&M in Tallahassee, FL

4. Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, GA

5. Howard University in Washington, DC

6. Xavier in New Orleans, LA

7. Hampton University in Hampton, VA

8. Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, AL

9. North Carolina A&T in Greensboro, NC

10. Johnson C. Smith University in Charlotte, NC
signed
d a v e
SCHOOL BACK IN SESSION KIDS!!!

No comments: