Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Auntie Keyshia [Oh How I Love You]









I am really feelin Keyshia Cole and her look these days. She has certainly come a long way from learning that “less is more.” Keyshia was spotted outside the David Letterman show yesterday in NYC













[Peep Her Shoe Game Its Bad These Days]
A few weeks back I did a post on "Auntie Keyshia" being the new [It] girl well I am so glad that I was right....Auntie Keyshia I give you all the praise and so much more I see you Auntie.

Keyshia Cole was a stunner in white wearing GUCCI from head to toe at the V-103 Annual Car & Bike Show (Love & Adore You AUNTIE)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Cousin Kim and Aunie Keyshia Yall Better Get It One Of My Favorite Performances Of The Night]
Whats The Word?
D a v e


No comments: