Sunday, June 22, 2008

Word Shout Out To LA!



In their latest effort, Nike has created a Blazer for Los Angeles. The LAX is predominately black and features subtle references to LA including a tonal LAX print which represents the airport and 213 embroidery on the heel tab which is their area code. These are available now at all UNDFTD locations in California and rumored to be a Los Angeles and area-only exclusive.


[Well, I want these so I guess I will have to call my LA friend and asked her to ship them to me ASAP!! Hopefully as planned after college you can find me in LA.......]
Chapter one LAX departure Flight 1106 he sat right next to me Chapter two He was cute so I asked him if he had a lucky lady claiming him Chapter three He made it clear that he was single And he was searching for a partner just like me Chapter four We landed and he said we just can't end it Cuz he needed a little more time wit me-Beyonce

Whats The Word?

LA Is!


No comments: