Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Movement

My very close friend and very inspirational friend Nikko came up with a little site I like to call the [The Movement] for it is very much just that it is simply on the rise quote me on that one. Everyday it seems like "Abstract Etiquette" has fresh artist that seem to inspire me each every time I visit her via myspace. Nevertheless Nikko or as I like to call her aka Nikki has inspired me again with her own pod cast radio Summer 2008 seems to TREAT her well I am so proud and so happy to be her friend...so yes!! people I am not only promoting her because I love this chick I am asking that you hear me and her out and go listen to it. [It's really good radio]
"Tattoo Abstract's name across my heart so it can remain not even death can bring us part"
Check Abstract's at their finest

She's Cool Like That

No comments: