Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BET Awards 08 [Lets Wrap It Up]











3 Words!

Less Is More

[Here is my list for my best dressed "females" at The Bet Awards last night]

Speaking of the awards the host was so dry the show had GREAT potential to be great of course but the opening of the show was even more DRY Usher was very over hyped and he didn't deliver I think many expected him to bring Beyonce and feature Wanye but being old azz he didn't! Oh well Alicia Keys, Keyshia Cole and Kanye and Wayne you guys did the damn THING! So thanks for entertaining me for the night fashion was most def in full effect that night some more then others. Like I said here is my top females that shined that night!!


  1. Cousin KIM is back dripping in Versace and Louie I think she looked sexy as hell
  2. Solange is taking serious TIPS from her sister she looked pretty
  3. Trina who should have won for best [Rap Female Artist] looked hella good in yellow
  4. Envouge is how old? (Damn.........)
  5. A.Keys & Gabby share this number 5 spot they look SPANKIN!
  6. Rihanna and Auntie Keyshia dazzled in yellow [which was a hot color for the night]
  7. Nia Long (My Favorite Actress) & My New Fav New-New herself Ms.London looks REALLY GOOD
  8. Kyla Pratt is that really you ok I see you ma!

and thas the wrap up stay tuned for performance pictures as well as how well the dudes did it up last night

Whats The Word?

D a v e





No comments: