Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blackberry Curve Inna Style Big Time!








For those who know me personally many of you know that for like the last two years I was the biggest T-Mobile Sidekick user I could piss and text with one hand [yeah talent I know] but as Usher says it was time to get your grown man on, & I moved on to BIGGER AND BETTER things I did a post a while back about be jumping on the bandwagon with the.........

Blackberry Curve. But it seems the more I look at pictures online and read magazines the Blackberry Curve is all the A-Lister's pocket........now everyone and I mean everyone is going to be jumping on the BANDWAGON


Pictured above are some of my favorite celebrity's with blackberry curves.....ps: I'm so not the spoke person for Blackberry's
[M a r q u i s via lateboots took care of that for me][http://lateboots.blogspot.com/2008/06/boots-city-blackberry-spokesperson-mp.html] though I recommend them to everyone!

What The Word?

d a v e

No comments: