Friday, June 13, 2008

I Feel Like Everyday Is My Birthday...

"My nigga Nas told me money make the world go round And Uncle Luke showed me how to make my girl go down I've been around Hip Hop since '85 She had her ups and downs but she stayed alive I used to think LL stood for Love LA He from Queens, how the fuck he put that with Cool J? Red Kangol hat, red sweatsuit to match Red Adidas, nigga, Game is back"-Game
[Here is the album cover of the Game's next and supposedly last cd he claims that he is or might retire I swear all rappers say this bulls*** so that the buyer/fan can go and get the so called "Last Album" I have never been a huge fan of The Game but he claims that he is retiring because of his two sons that is pictured with him as he told BET's 106 & Park Terrance J & annoying ROKSKI, he wants to be a father and spend as much time as he can with them if that is true I guess its admirable I just don't understand as a musician I thought that was your life you can just throw it all away like that.
[Oh well I never wanted Fame]
SIKE!!!!!
Ohhhhh it the lights!!!!
Whats the Word?
D a v e

No comments: