Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday The 13th=[My Bad Luck Day]






Cold, Loud, & Sleepless Night = 4 Days In The Hospital


On June 13, 2008 [Friday the 13th] I started the day GREAT with my
2 floor seat tickets to infamous "Glow In The Dark Tour" with my best friend when I ended the
day at her job with a 105 degree fever and chills that not even Alaska could compare with.

I'm stronger, I'm wiser and so so so much better- Marvin Sapp
Thanks guys for all the phone calls and thanks for the people that prayed and prayed that I just died in there but....I'M BACK

i survived puppy love and anxious nerves,

I lived through boredom, hormones, self confidence problems,

And its not that i was trying or dying to change.

I just changed.
God is still working on me but now,
Way less things bother me.
I can only really truly live for me.
I can't keep up with the trends because i'm always ahead of them,

So i bore easily.

I need new because this world is turning my heart to stone and my brain to soup.
SOMETHING I WROTE WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL
WHATS THE WORD??

D A V E... SAYING
DAMN I MISSED ALOT!!!

No comments: