Friday, May 16, 2008

Breath Of Fresh Air!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm loving myself,and that doesn't mean
I'm full of myself.I find joy in learning new words,
And learning new things about me
My personality is eassy...
You don't have to be scared to speak to me.
Can I be humble.People say don't mistake their confidence for arrogance,
Maybe it's my old soul, But I believe you can be confident and approachable.
I believe like wind in trees, You can be a hurricane, while being a breeze.
You can be as mighty as the ocean, while being a day at the beach.
I guess they call it charm.Charm, a powerful force, but slowly dying.
People forget that silence is golden.that true class can go unspoken,
And to be self
proclaimed...doesn't proclaim much about yourself.
All this attitude is stale,And with no business in mind, no plans, too broad,and no fine line....
You are not refined.But something new is coming.humbleness that strikes fear and demands respect.
A new class on class.And as for fresh air...
People will breathe everywhere!!!
Summer 08 Draft: Those who know me know that NYC is where I will reside I have sooo many goals that have to achieve this summer that at times it can be very over whelming nevertheless mommy always said nothing can never be easy:) I feel like that by the end of the summer I will be a whole new man! I am working on me and could care less what anyone thinks about the new me I will stay the same of course but please do believe that I will be making some crazy changes..........




Just Like You=Keyshia Cole :)

No comments: