Saturday, May 31, 2008

Perspective


Pharrell
I ran across this picture on my boy's my space page talk about inspiration
I had to find out what's the story behind this "DOPE" effin picture so I found out courtesy of Mr.
West that
That chair Pharrell is sitting on is called the Perspective it was designed by Pharrell and built by Domeau & Pérès. The chair along with another design and a table will be part of a show in Paris “at the prestigious Emmanuel Perrotin Galerie“. Only 4 of each chair will be sold and they will only be available in a few colors. The chair itself is different i guess and it is meant to represent the “love between a woman and man”, the front two legs being female and the back two being male, work out the rest. Not sure on the price as of yet but what do you guys think of the chair design and idea ?
Whats the word?
D a v e

No comments: