Monday, May 19, 2008

Is She The New It Girl?

So it seems like Keyshia
is everywhere I freakin turn!!
&
I love it!!!!!
"Heaven Sent" is getting
crazy radio play and the number one video on 106 & Park
and she seems to be in
everyone's song
from
The Game, Trina, C.Slide
&
Jahiem
Many say that she is the most artist out ghetto?
but maybe that is why I can
relate to her so well.....
She is the TRUTH!!
Keyshia Rocks My Socks!!!








Here is her latest video with the "The Game"

Although when he came on 106 & Park to debut the video

he called her "ghetto" like 8 times!!

Game Game Game Game come on mann..... we all know that she is ghetto

The Way It Is season 1 and season 2 reality tv show I personally have both DVD's LoL

SO DUH SHE IS GHETTO!!!!

Anyway something about this song is [Inspirational] LoL

The song is about past artist's who have paved the way for The Game and made him where he is at today.

at the end of Keyshia last outro she says

[Outro: Keyshia Cole] See, Mary J. I want you to understand you paved the way (for me)

I'm givin' homage (to you)

Keyshia!!! Big Up's To You On That Note!

Nevertheless history has to repeat it self Mary is gonna retire soon anyways :) Smiles Love Them Both

Whats the Word?

D a v e

No comments: