Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Love Kids






I try and not to watch much tv I seriously watch the same things over and over but one




show that i have fell in love with is TLC's John & Kate + 8


With two year-old sextuplets and six year-old twins, the Gosselins are hardly your typical American family. Jon and Kate are the ambitious parents of this adorable bunch and they are battling all odds to make sure their brood has a normal, happy childhood. The show follows them as they tackle seemingly ordinary life events like pumpkin picking and birthday parties that become extraordinary when you have two sets of energetic multiples.



You cant help but to fall in love and be in amaze when you watch this show. The mother is very inspirational she keeps the whole family so organized..impressive cant even keep my binder organized

You can catch John & Kate + 8 on TLC Im not sure when it comes on cause I Tivo it [smiles]

Whats The Word?

Benjii

No comments: