Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

The Man I Have Become

When friends do you wrong,
And people and places go bad,
All I can think of Are the things mommy told me before I left home...
And people wonder why tears don't easily come from my eyes.

Because the one who really loves me,Cries for me every night.

So I'm not really worried about the world and all it's worth (?)I just want to be the best for my mother.

My strength my rose.
And she taught me,That even when mother and father forsake you,God loves you.
You have a gift...And the world can't take you.

I raised you by myself,
The world can't make you.
9 months and 18 yearsI'm not going to let anything brake you.

I used to be concerned about who likes me and who doesn’tBut now I see it's all jealousy.

But now when I think about what mommy said to me,How she raised me....and
spent 9 months and 18 years seasoning me for this appointment.....I'm happy now!I Gotta Thank You If It Wasnt For You I Wouldnt Be The Man I Have Become!
Happy Mothers Day To All The Mothers Out There
Remember Just Because You Give Birth Doesnt Make You A Mother Its The Hardest Job In The World.........Here Is A Photo Of The Greatest Mother In The World My Mother!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




No comments: