Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Queen Bee?......Ya Damn Right!







Any one who knows D a v e

Knows that like millions of fans out there

I Am a huge fan of "BEYONCE CARTER KNOWLES"

I thought my Queen Bee was takin a BREAK nevertheless

she continues to pop up with these tracks that of

course I love [yall knew I was gonna say that]

Many of you have heard "Love In This Club Pt 2" that she kills

and the oh so popular "Beauitful Nightmare" my current ringtone

but last night I found this other track that proves that she is in her

PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!! she really is Queen B!!!






Should Have (FuLL) - Beyonce


NOW SELL IT!! TELL ME SHE AINT THE SHIT..........



COME BACK OFFICIALLY BEYONCE I WANNA SEE YOU



LIVE IN CONCERT FOR THE 4TH TIME!



Whats the Word?


D a v e


PS: Beyonce is the word!! Enjoy

No comments: