Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Just Want Free.....


Last night.....I was watching old episodes of 106 & Park and I was sooooo HAPPY it seems these days that old things make me very happy anyway..........


Terrence and Rocsi aka ROKSKEE get on my nerves I already hate BET but gosh


They drain the shit outta me seriously why did Free & AJ leave


How many of you remember when AJ cried before he left....


I do :(


What is Free doing with her life she was in some songs at first like the popular

Wait (The Whisper Song)

"Automatically I can ride a....no doubt I give a amazing head"

LoL

&

The Fighting Temptations song with Missy, Beyonce & MC Lyte

Nevertheless I don't even see her around much


Awwww come back to us free if not us

ME!!!!



Whats The Word?

D a v e



(The whole story on why she left)






No comments: