Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Harlem Whats The Problem??


Whats The Word.......


I'm tired of going to places and being a young black socialite, has Harlem turned into


The "Wild Wild West"


I hate the fact that every time I go to an event in Harlem for the most part


its get shot up. The sad part about it is that its friends shooting at other friends what the

eff is that about this is something that has been bothering me for a long time now the point I am trying to make is stop the nonsense I prefer to see people fight with their fist then random gunshots being fired and people running in chaos acting stupid stepping all over my


FRESH KICKS!!!


D a v e

saying Harlem I love you but get it together


Seven people were shot in Harlem and at least one person was critically wounded late Monday by gunmen who turned the streets in the historic New York district into a scene from the Wild West. Witnesses reported that at least two unidentified men exchanged gunfire and shocked onlookers sought cover. Police cordoned off entire blocks and hurried people off the street around 125th Street and Lenox Avenue, Fox News reports. No suspects have been detained, police said.

No comments: