Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Magazine Cover's




Shai LeBeouf is on the issue of
June 08 GQ magazine [my personal fav magazine]
I must say he is looking dapper
Someone like him doesn't pull off GQ when he comes to mind
but after seeing it I have to disagree.
Is he the next Leonardo DiCaprio (He Was In Last Summer Blockbuster Hit "Transformers")
Look out for his new movie "Indiana Jones" out Thursday











Chris Breezy....is on the new June 08 cover issue of Ebony Magazine




He feel's [rolls eyes] all of sudden that he has to portray that he is a grown man instead



of the cute boy females fell in love with it hmmmmm... Rihanna must have

something to do with that! Ri-Ri aint nobody want ya Chris Breezy [LOL]

Nevertheless Chris Breezy 's grown and sexy


"Take You Down" is getting so much


radio play I no longer listen to that shit!
Look out for his re-release Exclusive: The Forever Edition
I already have my favorite track "Superhuman featuring Keri Hilson"


Superhuman [HIGH QUALITY] - Chris Brown (feat Keri Hilson)

WHATS THE WORD?

D A V E

PS: SHOUT OUT TO MY COUSIN ARIEL GOING TO PROM TOMMROW....CHECK BACK FOR PICS TOMMROW

No comments: