Sunday, May 25, 2008

[Dreaming Of Angels]



Baby’s Breath
Being all to you I could be,
Giving you all of me, the last of me, the
rest of me.
Something about you arrested me.
All my friends know that this isn’t me.
Something about you developed me.
Sincerely this is a love song.I hate being in love.
Being water for you to walk on,
You are like a miracle to me.
It is amazing that someone so like me,
Can like me.
This why I’m courting.
This is why I will do romantic things,
Like smile and wink and think, About you.
Give you names like lovely.
And remember things we have not done yet,
Like fall asleep in the garden,
And wake up with baby’s breath in our hair,
And my whispering to you,
Baby I’m here.
I hate being in love.
Something about you arrested me.
Being all to you I could be,
Giving you all of me, the last of me, the rest of me.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY:D A V I D A N D E R S O N ™
Whats the word?
Benjii

No comments: