Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Do All Cameras Flash.......

Temporarily Blinded.
you were impressed by the attention, the possibility of being recognized.
But...You were temporarily blinded by camera lights.
Do all the cameras flash, do they catch all your deeds,Are they suited for all your needs.
Can you hear the camera man plead.
Show me your face, who are you wearing on your waist.Is that a rock on your ring on your relationship hand?
You are temporarily blinded.
Because when the fanfare disappears,You are left with natural light.
Your prayers only reach the chandeliers....So I pray.In my prayer I will say...Let me keep encouraged like fine jewels in safe deposit boxes.
Let me keep integrity like close memories of loved ones.Let me keep my tongue like poisonous serpants in cages,Let me keep my site safe from temporary lights.
Let me keep faithful and nurture her like a newborn baby,Let me keep working because no one else is gonna save me,
Let me keep empty promises as reminders of how disappointment feels,So if I ever feel myself to much...
I can remember failure is real.Let me keep my youth but not for too long, because it is like the sickness of the lovelorn...it needs to go on.
Let me keep my goals because when I had no food my goals fed me.
Let me keep God first because he's never blindedWhen all the cameras flash
Whats The Word?
D a v e
All Rights Reserved

No comments: