Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving To Scarsdale.......








I know I talk about the "Carters" a whole lot




but when I first read that they were moving to my neck of the woods from the crazy yet inspirational




blog








I didn't believe it for a second until I put on the News 12 and they informed me that yes Beyonce and Jay-Z purchased a new home in Scarsdale, New York like 20 minutes away from where I live!! Am I dreaming or is this a joke?




If the reports pan out, the couple would be moving into an expansive colonial style house of about 15,000 square feet, on approximately 2 acres of land. The palatial home has been under construction for about 6 months.
Still, neighbors would be able to accuse them of lording over the street. In this posh 'hood, the house in question isn't even the biggest on the block? [not that it matters to me]




Put after I put two and two together they did receive their wedding license in Scarsdale, New York hmmmmm




1 Time for the "Power Couple"
Well That Is The Word....
b e n j ii














No comments: