Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Epiphany's Review



My best friend has taste like no other female I have met very similar to mine although she can be very cheap when she spends she spends hard. She has been a proud supporter of my blog and has been dying to do one of her own nevertheless she lives her life in the fast lane and I think is a tad bit lazy but today she emailed me this story and I told her sure she can guest feature from time to time. I bring to you
Epiphany's Fashion Review [Ladies Edition]
Ladies I said LADIES!!!! don't you love a good shoe sale well these shoes featured above are so what I like to call going out material so I'm here for you to take the advantage of this wonderful sale! Available at Victoria's Secret, designer Colin Stuart's heels/pumps have a sale at the moment, including a 2 for $80 special....the peep toe game is so in this summer!!! Victoria's Secret.com

Looking Good & Not Hurting My Pockets What

More Does A Girl Wants !

Thas The Word

signed

Epiphany

No comments: