Wednesday, July 02, 2008

This Is Why I Am [Truly] In Love












Saturday evening despite the hot humid weather and the on and off rain my best friend and my [Bella] decided to take me to Brooklyn to attend "Yours Truly" summer release party I hadn't known to much about where or why I was going but I am always up for a trip especially to the heart of Brooklyn.



They were celebrating their fashion show and the unruly release of their 2008 summer collection The turn out was was packed with chill locals and strong supporters of "Yours Truly Brand" even a local celebrity stopped by look for him in the photos I took. I really enjoyed myself the atmosphere couldn't get any more chill then it was the Dj played old skool jams that everyone loved like Real Love-Mary and even some Run DMC. Food was overflowed and everyone had a red cup you know my saying [Red Cups Equal A Good Time] Well enjoy the photos and check out "Yours Truly" I am really feeling them.
That's The Word?
d a v e

No comments: