Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its Ms.Tatyana Ali To You

Tatyana Ali graces the cover issue of King magazine and opens up about her character Ashely Banks that we fell in love with, her new cd and movie coming out and she gives us some pictures that are now my new screen saver!
If you’re looking for an interview where Tatyana Ali opines over her six years playing Ashley Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, go watch Nick-at-Nite. It’s all about the present and the future for the 29-year-old Long Island, New York, cutie. Both have been looking bright since the admitted “dork” graduated with honors from Harvard. On the film front, the Young & the Restless star is fighting for her life in the double-crossing crime drama Hotel California (costarring Tyson Beckford), and musically, she’s prepping her sophomore effort, The Light.
The same can be said about the music business, yet you’re still dropping a new album.I found my voice with this album, The Light. I can never stop singing. Remember, I recorded my first album [1998’s Kiss the Sky, MJJ Music] when I was 16, and other people wrote most of the songs. I really wanted the next album that I did to express who I am. And the only way I can do that is to write it myself. So in that sense, I found my voice.
Click here to read the full article
signed
d a v e

1 comment:

Theodore said...

i personally only like the last picture of her.. but she's a pretty woman