Thursday, July 31, 2008

The [Word] Is.....


So do you like to BLOG?
Well if you do then me [D a v e] is looking for two staff writers preferably
1 Male, 1 Female
Between the ages of 18-29
African American/Latino Descent
College Student/Graduate
Access To Internet
Blackberry/I-Phone/Sidekick
&
Familiar With Blogger
I know at the end of the day its "Dave Whats The Word?" but bringing the word to a whole new level is what I want to do. To [Blog] is at a all time HIGH when I say everyone and their momma is doing it. I take great pride in my blog and love sharing my opinion with others so if you like to write and like urban pop culture then come join me and lets make a force the competition is
"FIERCE"
"You don't see just how fly my style is? I don't see why I need a stylist When I shop so much I can speak Italian I don't know I just wanted better for my kids And I ain't sayin' we was from the projects"-Kanye West

Please understand everyday my page is visited by thousands of people and sometimes crazed fans like to take my images and use them for their purposes. I am not affiliated with any of these sex sites, dating services, any gossip sites, etc. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of D A V I D A N D E R S O N & Co or in the case of third party materials, the owner of that content. Smiles Thanks

All Rights Are Reserved

D a v e

No comments: