Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fresh Face Of The Week




[I think Tyra would love her especially since she isn't a professional model]
So here's the word I tend to look at alot of "things" online being a blogger and all, nevertheless I sometimes come across a bunch of fresh looking individuals well this week I decided that I would start a fresh face of the week section.

[This is when I see a "fresh" looking individual they can be a model, rapper, singer, or simply fresh ya dig...... they will be featured]

So for this week I bring you the beautiful "Shari Cargill" a native of Jamaica and in my opinion could very well be the Jet Beauty of the week but she comes off to classy for that. I hope you guys will agree that she is well worthy of being my fresh face of the week :)


d av e


No comments: